Thursday, July 21, 2005

My mother said mind your P's and Q's...

My mother raised me to be polite when dealing with others, as did many mothers around the globe, and I try to live up to this early life lesson as a general rule. However, this seems to be a hard task to manage when faced with akward situations.
Example: I deal with product reps at my job, and generally these reps are super nice and easy to deal with...until recently one of them crossed the line and has made dealings with him very uncomfortable. Now, anyone that knows me will verify the fact that I am a shameless flirt, and it has gotten me into trouble on more than one occation, but I think I do a fairly good job keeping it under wraps while at work. This said, I find myself continually having to deal with unwanted, and unprofessional attention from one of these reps, who I have been asked by my boss to turn on the charm with to get us a better deal. So keeping my mother's lesson of good manners in mind, I bite my tongue and smile, when what I really want to do is yell EEEEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Originally posted at: Twisted Ramblings From The Mouse That Runs The Brain

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home