Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Childhood regression!

I am completely obsessed with one of my favorite childhood passtimes...LEGO! It may seem a bit odd that a 27 year-old spends a few minutes each day sitting cross legged on the living room carpet, building, unbuilding, and building again, various random items out of small plastic blocks, but that is just what I have been doing for the last few weeks. I spend a little bit of time each day when I get home from work playing with my lego, and it has proven to be a very effective means of stress relief. I don't even have to worry about putting it away in between because I live alone - there is no one else here to step on it or kick it all over the place...I'm just sad that I had not rediscovered my passion for lego while I was still in school...

*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain
Comments:
I HATE it when people kick over my lego.
November
02 12:50
AM

Published by: King_Okage

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home