Saturday, October 15, 2005

post-Zombie Walk

Well, the Zombie walk was today...it was..er...interesting...and no, I didn't go in costume. There weren't nearly as many people down there as I thought there would be, but it was fun to watch none the less. I managed to get a few good shots, but mostly the group was too spread out to acheive what I was hoping to...

If you were there or if you just want to take a look at the pics you can find all of them here.



*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain
Comments:

Just popping in to see how tahat Zombie walk went ur pix aren't
showing up for me...hope u had fun
take careJenn
October 16 5:20
PM

Published by: BeachsideSmallfrie23


Thanks very much for the kind, Ego-boosting comments you left on my space (your friend didn't want me to visit hers, but I couldn't get into it anyway, but tell her thanks from me). Also, yes, I am 17, and your blog page is pretty cool, too, and hooray for Metric!-Patrick
October 17 11:33 PM
Published by: Patrick

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home