Monday, January 09, 2006

Appropriate noise levels for apartment dwellers: 3:30pm vs. 10:30pm.

I recieved my first noise complaint today...although it was a rebuttal to my complaint to their noise.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
My wall was vibrating at 10:30 pm due to movie night in the next apartment (they were watching something with loud airplaines...lol), and when I went over she nicely agreed to turn down the t.v., but asked me if I was new to the building because she heard my music this afternoon? And, as I thought back...yes, I did have the stereo on quite loud (which it has been since I recieved the darling for Christmas), but it was 3:30 in the afternoon. I simply responded by letting her know all she had to do if I was ever too loud was come on over and knock on the door, thanked her for turning the t.v. down, and bid her good night.


*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home