Thursday, April 06, 2006

The funniest man on the internet!!!

Have you ever started laughing while brushing your teeth, spraying tooth paste all over the nearest object? Not really a pleasent experience...in my case the nearest objects consisted of my desk, my monitor, and myself! Now before anyone says "Eewwww gross, she brushes her teath at the computer!".. yes, and up until tonight I never had a mis-hap that would lead me to believe that this could cause a problem...believe me lesson learned!

Anyway...I have no clue how I wound up there...but I happened to find myself at the blog of the funniest man on the internet (Gideon Boomer) while I was brushing my teeth this evening. I burst out into a full on cackle (not giggles and not just laughter either)...after a brief pause to clean up the damn toothpaste (eeewww gross!) I returned to http://touchmybelly.blogspot.com/.

I command you to stop reading this and go there NOW...
What are you still doing here...get lost man...

Still here huh? Ok, well, I guess you need a bit more convincing. This ought to do the trick...

I can't even look at this without laughing again...maybe it's the sleep deprivation (I've got a story to tell about that, but it will have to wait for tomorrow), now I am off to bed...probobly to dream about strange skinny men who ask strnagers to touch their bellies...lol!!!

Goodnight!
S

*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home