Sunday, July 02, 2006

The new ME!!

I went and had my hair done Thursday. I haven't had it cut in along long time because I was asked to grow it out...but I don't have to any more. The result could possibly be an act of rebellion to having long hair for the last few months (at least in part anyway), but it will certainly be good for the heat of summer.

Before

I sat down in Stan's chair and he showed me a picture he had taken the last time I was there. "Did you like this cut?" he asked...to which my response was something like "Yes, I liked it very much, but I want something fun this time..."
Stan: "How fun?"
Me: "Really fun Stan, go Crazy!"
"Really?"
"Yes really"
"OK!"
At which point he immediatly picked up his razor and took a swipe at the back ensuring that there was no turning back...I love my stylist - He makes me feel beautiful!

...serious shampoo overload for the next few days!

6 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got paid so I can splash out -- here have a whole wheel of Camembert.

Sexy hairdo btw -- now my gimp is all excited... bad gimp down!

Mon Jul 03, 04:37:00 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

I really like the new "do"... has a neat pixie quality about it! :)

Mon Jul 03, 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Suits you!

Mon Jul 03, 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger WDKY said...

You look really cute :-)

And you've moved your sidebar to the right!

Tue Jul 04, 02:14:00 AM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

you ARE beautiful! lol

and i LOVE the hair ; )

Tue Jul 04, 08:52:00 AM  
Blogger jd said...

Well, it does give you a different look. A good one by the way.

Fri Jul 14, 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home