Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Feverish Fog

I spent the day on the couch wrapped in a sweat soaked blanket shivering like there was no tomorrow. My eyes cooking in their sockets, chills running through me and the fog of a fevered brain thinking all sorts of crazy things.
I hate being alone when I'm sick. It seems like having someone there...just in case...makes me feel just that little bit better. When jmk walked in the door just before 9:00 tonight I felt relieved...I summoned the strength to get off the couch and get some juice and some advil, and a couple of hours later the fever is starting to lift...
I hate being sick!

2 comment:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Ooh--sorry to hear it. Nothing worse than being sick in the summer...

On the other hand--Love your eyes!

Wed Aug 30, 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Wed Aug 30, 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home