Sunday, August 06, 2006

re-group

trail walking with the JsI spent the entire day yesterday with the two people that know me the best (other than family members - although, I have known them so long they are practically family by this point). Mr. J (that guy that lives here with me sometimes) and Miss J(best friend since we were 7 years old). The day was nice...we went to a local dinner well known for thier breakfast before heading out for a trek on one of the city's hiking trails. also taking in some time on a patio for drinks/dinner and a movie (A Scanner Darkly)...

It was good to be around them. It seems so long since I have spent such (brace yourselves I'm going to use a bad cliche here) quality time with either of them, and I had them both to myself for the whole day!

It helped.

I feel more grounded today and more like me than I have in a long time (as long as I don't start thinking about anything too seriously...). I feel good.

Yesterday was also very productive in terms of one of the projects I have been following...more to come on that one...

2 comment:

Blogger X. Dell said...

That's what friends are for.

Project? Artistic? Music?

Mon Aug 07, 07:48:00 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

I too crave the rejuvination that hanging with friends brings.

Mon Aug 07, 01:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home