Thursday, August 03, 2006

wants of a melancholy mouse

i want to travel, see the world
i want to have great expereinces
i want to run away from home...I'm 28 years old, and answer only to myself, yet i still want to flee



i want to learn to play the banjo - yes the banjo
i want to be the nude in a drawing class...but am afriad of what people will see




i want to do some thing great and/or meaningful...but i don't know what or how, nor do i posses the means

i want both the reality and the fantasy
i want to travel back in time to make things...right

i want...


i want to be financially secure
i want to do something that i enjoy for a living without the doubt of
'did i make the wrong decision'...

i want to know if i made the wrong decision



i want to enjoy my spare time instead of fretting over things and making myself crazy
i want ... to be happy more than i am now

i want to know who did these


i want to be a better girlfriend...

daughter...
sister ...
friend...

... because i hate losing touch with people





i...want need to be free of this grey cloud

8 comment:

Blogger The Melody Censor said...

som eof the things i "want" can never be, so saying I "will" can only end in disappointment...but I do understand your intent

Thu Aug 03, 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll let us know if we can help... I heard that... we live in order to change someone else's life... for now a blob of Gouda will have to do.

Thu Aug 03, 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

yes my dear
you may know EXACTLY how i feel.

although i am sorry to know that you suffer along side,...

the company is oh so nice,..
mending,..
comforting,..
and without a doubt inspirational.

i WANT to come visit you in your world so that in watching my innocent tourist amazement you might see the joy in what you do see daily.

it is there.
just like it's always in you.
you creative fucking freak!

well my favorite anyways. ;)

Thu Aug 03, 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Heather - your kind words ar both mending and comforting to me - thanks much...

Thu Aug 03, 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger madeline mouse said...

mmmmmmm..... comforting cheese....thanks lurch

Thu Aug 03, 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger Sunny Delight said...

ohh i hope you find your answers..it seems every time i find one set, another want/need/desire takes it place....but I daily tell myself that I DO/HAVE made a difference is that life...and for that I am grateful.....now if only I would stop pushing people away..maybe I would stop losing people.

My wish for you is that you find that little bit of balance that adds a serenity to the soul

Thu Aug 03, 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger jd said...

I don`t have anything profound to say.
But I feel the same way about most of the things you named.

Thu Aug 03, 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Sounds like you are on the cusp of a change... a major one.

Thu Aug 03, 05:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home