Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Come to work with me!

I walk to work...well, I walk everywhere actually. But when Os first said to take 12 photos of our journey to work for the Labor Day theme, I thought there was no way that I could take 12 pictures of my 15 minute walk and keep it interesting...oh how foolish I was...I took about 50 this morning...here's some of them...Happy post-long weekend Tuesday everyone! (click images to see full size)


Running late...again


be it ever so humble…


watch your step


someone's got an early start on things


Did you know it takes over 3 weeks to pour a new sidewalk?


keep your eyes peeled for new graffiti


daily reminder


Sing a little Janis Joplin


a little history lesson


over the Bow River we go…look at the lovely shadows this morning


look out point #1


take a look over the railing


look out point #2...a must stop every day


I have taken a picture from this same spot everyday for almost a year now


one of my favorite trees...the leaves are starting to turn


good morning


lost about 3 weeks ago...


almost there...smell the pungent greasy smell in the air? Hold your breath while we walk on by...


cut through the parking lot and we're there.

7 comment:

Blogger Osbasso said...

What a wonderful walk! Amazing how much "stuff" goes on in such a small amount of distance!

Tue Sep 05, 11:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats the most creative and artistic take on this theme I've seen so far. No surprise there, then...

Wed Sep 06, 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Really ......neat .....lol

Thu Sep 07, 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We share a large amount of the same trip to work, but mine is in the reverse. I come from the NW down 14th St and to be honest every once in a while I see you crossing the bridge! Next time I will honk!

Tue Oct 10, 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

E - You see me sometimes!?! That's cool in an odd sort of way!

Tue Oct 10, 06:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But not in a creepy way! I visit your blog every few weeks and I have a memory for faces. One day while I was sitting in traffic you just walked by. I have seen you a couple of other times since then.

Tue Oct 10, 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

E - I love how samll our city is sometimes...and how big it seems at others...you see me sometimes, but you are just a ramndom person in one of the many cars that pass me everyday...weird to think about, but no not creepy...thanks for commenting, I often wonder who my local visitors are!

Tue Oct 10, 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home