Sunday, October 01, 2006

I almost forgot...

I went to see Stan, my stylist a couple of weeks ago, and we were talking about the colour of my hair. He likes it red, but know I'm sick of it. He suggested if I really wanted to get rid of the red I should go black. Blue black to be specific because it will bring out my eyes...I've always liked the idea of black hair but thought I am way too pale to pull it off without looking like a moody goth teenager. But earlier this week I was bored, and my hair colour was in desperate need of refreshing - the medium brown had faded to a (you guessed it) coppery red colour. So I did it!

before


I told Mr J, and he asked me to put it up on here for him to see...I forgot until this morning...oops!

OH! And happy 300 posts to me!

8 comment:

Blogger X. Dell said...

Actually, the black looks good on you. It makes you seem, well, I dunno, more dangerous? More intriguing?

Hmm. Maybe you don't want to hear all that. But you do look good in that color.

Sun Oct 01, 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

I like being dangerous and intriguing!

Sun Oct 01, 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Doesn't matter what color the hair... still beautiful. :)

Mon Oct 02, 08:09:00 AM  
Blogger The Lily said...

You do look very aeon flux. That is an awesome color and style on you, it hits your cheekbones just right.

I am envious because I would never be able to pull it off. Very nice!

Mon Oct 02, 12:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great!
Definately dangerous and mysterious...

Mon Oct 02, 02:58:00 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Nothing like a dramatic change of hair color to perk up your outlook. It's wonderful and definitely accents the color of your beautiful eyes.

**Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

Mon Oct 02, 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

I LOVE IT,..

but then again of course you knew i would hu? lol

yep,. that's hot!

Tue Oct 03, 07:15:00 AM  
Blogger exile said...

sex-e!


the short black (dark brn) really frams your face well

Thu Oct 05, 07:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home