Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Loudmouth Poet!

A few nights ago...Sunday I think...I awoke gradually to the rhythmic sound of someone outside projecting in a loud voice what I first thought to be the ramblings of a madman. As I became closer and closer to being fully awake, I realized that he was not ranting, but reciting free verse poetry. Because he was projecting in a stage worthy vosice rather than shouting or yelling, and due to the rhythmic quality of the verse I found it to be a pleasent experience, unlike the annoyance I typically feel when woken froma deep sleep at 1:45 in the morning...pleasent until someone across the alley shouted "SHUT UP A**HOLE" from their balcony.


*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home