Saturday, November 05, 2005

Electronic Elation!

My mp3 player arrived in the mail yesterday after nearly a month of waiting...
I had been very reluctant to join the ranks of the musical pirates and buy myself an mp3 player, but with the impending death of my CD walkman the need became great to find a replacement least the air around be become silent...or worse, filled with radio drivel! So to ebay I looked for an afordable solution to this future crisis situation...

I now hold in my possession a frosty silver Sony 1GB network walkman...and I never dreamt that an 1 1/2" diameter piece of electronics could afford me so much joy! I love the little darling, and I don't care if that goes against my newly adopted pirate status!

S


*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home