Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sleepless nights...

Sometimes I have trouble sleeping because I'm thinking about work...
Sometimes I have trouble sleeping because I'm worried about my relationship...
Sometimes I have trouble sleeping because I've had too much caffine...
And sometimes I have trouble sleeping for some unknown reason....

Last night was one of those nights. I took me forever to fall asleep (not until after I had the displeasure of hearing what I am 99% sure was a gunshot in my neighbourhood - yikes!), the sleep I did get was completely restless (my blankets are completely untucked and in the middle of my bed), and my eyes opened at 5:38 am this morning. That was to be the end of the sleep aloted for me last night. I laid in bed until my clock went off at 6:45, but there was no more sleep to be had...


*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home