Thursday, January 12, 2006

Half-Nekkid virgin...


I am very new to the world of blogs, but have recently become quite fond of them, and all they have to offer...

My inner exhibitionist found this far too appealing to pass up...

45113638_202b79dc11

and so I decided to participte (yeah, that's right, I'm a joiner)

A story to go with my very first HNT picture...These are my legs...pictured with one of my very favorite items of architecture...stairs. I dream of one day haveing a house of my own with a fantastic stircase...the dream lives on in the art on my walls for the time being. Anyway...this is my first HNT...but I think there will be more...

HAPPY HALF-NEKKID THURSDAY EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

Blogger Professor Fate said...

Welcome to the show. I wish you many happy returns.

Happy (belated) HNT.

Fri Jan 13, 07:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home