Sunday, February 12, 2006

Live Journal fan art 'meme'straviganza!

Meme: (noun) an internet information generator, especially of random or contentless information...

I am pretty sure that everyone has heard about the draw Batgirl meme that was going around live journal in the middle of January...I contributed, along with over 1000 other little sheep. But things seems to have progressed from there, with fan art memes popping up all over the place... Here's a list of what I've found (for the most part they are a few weeks old, but since I am not a livejournal user, I didn't see them until I went looking)

The original draw Batgirl meme as tracked (started?) by [info]himynameisjamie on LJ.

These were my contributions to the Batgirl insanity (the masterlist).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From that I went on to do my own Joker chick...not a Meme as far as I know...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And last week I saw the Aquaman meme as tracked (started?) by [info]jodycody on LJ

(I didn't draw anything for this one, but you can find the master list here),

and the Green Lantern meme as tracked by [info]alazybear .

I drew a lame Green Lantern this afternoon...I know possitively NOTHING about the Green Lantern, but the urge to doodle, combined with the lack of inspiration that comes with a Sunday afternoon left me with this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and an extra lame attempt at rendering it...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, but before I was hit with the need to put pen to paper, I found a few more memes...

There's the strange FatBatCat meme ([info]awesomeyoder),

the Iron Spiderman meme ([info]dryponder),

the WarWolf fan art meme ([info]himynameisjamie),

and the Superboy meme ([info]dryponder), to which I have this to contribute:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yes, that is supposed to be a street light...maybe he's practicing leaping tall buildings in a single bound...?

So, yeah, I'm a nerd...but I'm pretty sure you all knew that by now anyway.

S


*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain
Comments:

Gettin' better, though now I suppose you'll want me to bring my old comics
with me next time I come up!
February 13 11:46 AM
Published by:
Joel

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home