Thursday, February 02, 2006

Messy art hand - HNT #5

Ummm...I walked past a page of doodles I had done yesterday while talking on the phone and was struck suddenly by a line on the page that looked like it could be The Jokers mouth (yes, I still have Batgirl on the brain because of this)...so I took it and went with it, and one thing lead to another...and well...
This is what I (or at least my hand and forearm) tend to look like after any project involving markers...markers are fun!!!
Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday everyone!

HNT_1



Want to see the finished Joker??? Go to my other blog

10 comment:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Awww, the only part about markers that aren't fun! Happy HNT!

Thu Feb 02, 01:22:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

hehehe, cute pic of your hand and arm. great drawing! happy HNT!

Thu Feb 02, 04:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot but I am really interested in seeing the whole drawing too. DA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA Bat-girl! HHNT
TG

Thu Feb 02, 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Very "colorful" HNT :)

Thu Feb 02, 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Cool! HHNT!

Thu Feb 02, 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

Wow! That's doodling??? Sheeeeit.

Happy HNT! :)

Thu Feb 02, 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger PackerPundit said...

nice art (I checked it out)
Happy HNY Gorgeous
Romey

Thu Feb 02, 01:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jericho said...

artsy, colorful, full of character ~ HHNT!

Thu Feb 02, 02:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

I draw for money...sometimes I wish I could doodle for fun.

lovely photos

Fri Feb 03, 01:10:00 AM  
Blogger Drama Mama said...

hhnt cute.

Fri Feb 03, 08:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home