Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Batgirl... TADA! #892!!!

Ok...if you haven't heard about this BATGIRL MEME thing by now, you really have to check it out. I did my original one as a doodle on a discarded envelope in about 3 minutes, basically just to see if I could...but after looking through so many great batgirls, I ahve decided to give it another try...a real try this time...not bad if I say so myself...I've never drawn a super hero before...

TA DA!!!


Some of my favorites:
Julia
ArtBomber
Bangalores
Charmed Art
Stephan
Jamie
The Third Gymnopedie
Taniadelrio
Special K
steverolston
El Teagueo Magnifico
vagrantkid
psmonkey
Blah Blah Blah (so cute!)
teitha noriel
Jason has a collection of his favorites
Jackie has two different batgirls - the first, and the second
and this one from lfw is simply adorable!

I'm sure there are many more that I have seen and loved, but these are just a few to get you started! Enjoy!

*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain

1 comment:

Blogger paulhd said...

hey, just found this, glad you liked my Bat Girl pic, cheers.

Wed Aug 16, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home