Friday, April 21, 2006

When I'm Sixty-four

Image hosting by Photobucket


When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now.
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings bottle of wine...

You'll be older too,
And if you say the word,
I could stay with you.

-Lyrics by Paul McCartney

Tee Hee...I thought this picture was cute before, just look at it now! Will we be the cutest darn old couple or what!?! This was done on line at Perception Laboratory's Face Transformer. All you need to do is upload a picture (I spliced the two seperate ones together), and you can do lots of different face modifications. It's fun, you should go give it a try.

Here are some of the other ones I played with

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Joelle & Susan" - tee hee! He makes a much more attractive woman than I did a man!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Whew - this Boy Named Sue sure isn't a very handsome bloke!!!

Let get back to the fun ones!!!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Planet of the Apes style! I think Chimpy Susan is sort of cute!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Mucha - Awwww...she's really sweet!


Image hosting by Photobucket

and my favorite...Modigliani!

And just for curiosities sake, here are the original photos...

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

2 comment:

Blogger josey said...

What have you have done to those pictures?? That was so cool. I want to learn how to do that.

Tue Apr 25, 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger josey said...

Its hard to believe that you can upload a photo and do that much to it. That is cool

Tue Apr 25, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home