Thursday, June 01, 2006

The construction...

Ok, Susie asked me how (and where) I managed to take my HNT pic this week, so I will try to explain it. I have to admit I was more than happy with the results.

As I said, it stemed from a dream. The dream involved a friend I haven't seen in a while (JB), funhouse mirrors and my camers... so I attempted to recreate the feeling of that dream.

I'm not going to give away all of my secrets, but I will tell you that the set up involved 3 mirrors, a room at dusk with the lights off, and a high intensity flash. And since she asked, no Susie I am not a lounge singer (I WISH!)...the picture was taken sitting crosslegged infront of my full length mirror in my bedroom. If you look close you can see the dresser looming behind me.





and a bonus...

7 comment:

Blogger k o w said...

Now that's really cool. I gotta try something like that.

Fri Jun 02, 06:45:00 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

SWEET!! thanks for another version of that pic!!!!

LOL as I said before you are a very strikingly beautiful lady

Have a great weekend!!

Fri Jun 02, 06:59:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

You are so creative, talented and beautiful! I love it! HHNT!

Fri Jun 02, 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Now that's creativity. :)

Fri Jun 02, 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

OH BTW I am totally digging that husky rescue song..heh I can't get it out of my head...good song!!!

Sat Jun 03, 12:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the end result was amazing and beautiful .. and I have to say, the song is just as beautiful.

Sun Jun 04, 07:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? Mwa!

Tue Jun 06, 07:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home