Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Random 10 - Meme alert!

I'm not usually one to keep up with memes...I fall prey to them once in a while, and they usually get lost in the pile of things I've lost interest in (sorry - I'm a flake). But when I came across a music meme...well I just couldn't help myself for at least one week.

Random 10 - Week 57
10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)
  • Pretty Girls - Neko Case (getting ready for folk fest - this is my favorite NC song)
  • Soon Enough - The Constantines (one of the songs my little brother brought to the musical pot luck I had for my birthday - love this tune)
  • Been Swank - Von Bondies (another hit from the musical pot luck)
  • Better Way - Ben Harper (Picked up Both Sides of the Gun the Thursday before the long weekend)
  • Modern World - Wolf Parade (still can't get enough of this CD, I listen to it constantly)
  • About Fun - PSAPP (this song is too darn cute not to listen to all the time...especially on hot sunny long weekend days)
  • Summertime Cowboy - Husky Rescue (Summertime...need I say more?)
  • Cheated Hearts - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (um...I just like this song...a lot)
  • Not About Love - Fiona Apple (saw the video for the first time, and the song got completely stuck in my head for days and days and days...too funny)
  • Volare - The Gypsy Kings (I went out to a Salsa club with some work mates Friday night and the band did a cover - that was it, I needed a GK fix)

1 comment:

Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

That's my favorite Neko Case song too.

Thanks for playing this week

Andrea
The Meme Mistress

Tue May 30, 07:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home