Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Dilemna

I didn't sleep again last night. I called into work this morning and stayed in bed until 11:00. I still have a headache, but I think I sit in the sun on my balcony might help that. Staying home from work has left me with a moral dilemna though. The girls from work and I were to go for wine and cheese this evening. It's always a good time; we get to let off a bunch of steam. This was to be the new girls first week joining us too. Now here's the dilemna part... I managed to get some sleep so I'm not in a completelly aweful mood, and my headache will likely be cleared up by then, but since I didn't go to work, will it be horrible of me to go out with the girls from work on the same day? Hmmmm...

*edit* I recieved a text message from one of the girls saying that I should still come and they won't tell...but it's already 4:00 and I still have a headache...I guess I won't be going...

2 comment:

Blogger Cristina Rodguez said...

Heck with morals! The question is: are your girlfriends going to gossip about it at work or not? 'Cause if they will, you better stay home, but if they don't, I say "eat that sandwich".

Wed May 24, 11:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly is a dilemna. It really does come down to a matter of trust with your work mates. The group of girls that regularly goes for wine and cheese likely will understand your need to get some rest and rid yourself of a headache. But what about this new girl? What sort of impression will you be making on her if you ditch work then go out tonight? However after reading your previous post , the question is do you even care what she thinks?

Wed May 24, 02:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home