Thursday, August 31, 2006

55 flash (non)fiction friday

Missing . . .


like the cream in my coffee . . .
not quite right


like the staw on a juice box . . .
not as easy as it should be


like music on my walk to work . . .
quiet, yet unbearably noisey


like a day without laughter
or a night without stars




something is missing . . .
I can't put my finger on what





*EDIT* 55Flash Fiction Friday - Not feeling all that creative this morning...with a minor edit this post from last night can almost fit the guidelines, and this is my offering

2 comment:

Blogger WDKY said...

Were you looking for suggestions, Susan?

Fri Sep 01, 02:59:00 AM  
Blogger Pronto said...

So aptly put!

I personally have many days like this.....

And, don't forget the unnerving feeling that you've forgotten something at home, and can't for the life of you figure out what it is....

Fri Sep 01, 01:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home