Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Close encounters of the Blog kind

I met my second 'blogger' in person tonight. Coffee was had, and conversations were shared, it was delightful...I thought the second meeting would be a little less nerve-wracking then when I met Lurch, but I was wrong. It's strange, I meet new people all the time without a care in the world, but meeting someone who regularly reads my blog puts me completely on edge...

*EDIT* I neglected to mention...it was the one and only Spirit who was my charming coffee companion

5 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why I haven't popped over yet. I don't want to scare you.

Wed Sep 06, 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Maybe I like the adrenaline rush...?

Wed Sep 06, 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

You can't just leave it like that! Who was it?? And when do we get to meet??

Wed Sep 06, 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

I knew you wouldn't let me get away with that Os!

Wed Sep 06, 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

I must say ...I was charmed ...

Thu Sep 07, 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home