Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've got happy feet!

...and hands.
Pardon me, I'm going to have a complete GIRL moment...

Miss N from work and I went for a spa Pedicure and Manicure last night. We had both been given gift certificates from the company...oh, how they spoil us sometimes (pfft...I'm sure it's a first and a last). But it was very nice to just sit and relax... and now my feet and hands are oh so happy!!!

For the toes...OPI - It's a Doozi, Says Suzi


and for the fingers - OPI - Honeymoon Suite.


Unfortunately, I've already chiped one of the finger nails...I guess I'm not a very girly girl...oh well!

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled not so GIRLY programming...

3 comment:

Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Oh beautiful! I love getting my nails done!
Happy HNT!
~xo

Wed Sep 13, 08:13:00 PM  
Blogger The Lily said...

I feel your pain on the fingernail polish. And that red is hott (two t's).

HHNT!

Wed Sep 13, 08:14:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Thanks ladies...but that was just the appetiser to tonights main dish...see above!

Wed Sep 13, 08:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home