Thursday, September 14, 2006

New music for me!

F(dot) brought me new music. That's so great...I was just begining to get sick of all my music agian, and from nowhere (or maybe it only seemed like nowhere because I don't get to see her much anymore) she has music that I've never heard before!
Curious? Check out She Wants Revenge.

Oh! And the cover art...
this is why I buy CDs people...


And if anyone has music that I should check out...feel free to leave me a comment or send me an email...I go through CDs like they've gone out of fashion and are on the way back out, and am always on the prowl for something new to fill my airspace!

3 comment:

Blogger Sherri said...

Fabulous group..great great music! Discovered them vis my teen daughter and her friends.

Thu Sep 14, 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

i don't know what your tatses are but ottmar liebert, ben harper are two favorites, and jericho has me hooked on amos lee now too.

Fri Sep 15, 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

my taste in music is vast and varied....I love Ben Harper and what I've heard of Amos Lee I quite like...but Ottmar Liebart is new to me and i will certainly be checking it out...Thatnks Lime!

Fri Sep 15, 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home