Wednesday, September 13, 2006

How does my garden grow? - HNT #37


Shhhh . . .

Come with me into the garden . . .


I have something to show you.




Step lightly though, we wouldn't want to startle her






Look . . . just there, beneath the yellow flowers . . .




Garden Faerie


The Flowers ~Robert Louis Stevenson

All the names I know from nurse:
Gardener's garters, Shepherd's purse,
Bachelor's buttons, Lady's smock,
And the Lady Hollyhock.
Fairy places, fairy things,
Fairy woods where the wild bee wings,
Tiny trees for tiny dames--
These must all be fairy names!
Tiny woods below whose boughs
Shady fairies weave a house;
Tiny tree-tops, rose or thyme,
Where the braver fairies climb!
Fair are grown-up people's trees,
But the fairest woods are these;
Where, if I were not so tall,
I should live for good and all.



Ok, so I posted the only half nekkid gardening photos I had last week, and rather than be redundant, I got creative . . . Truth be told this isn't even a flower in my garden...I didn't plant anything on the balcony this year at all . . . but it is a garden in my neigbourhood . . .

Care to see how other gardens grow? -->
HNT_1 the-otherhnt

20 comment:

Blogger Phain said...

brilliant! *~*happy hnt*~*

Wed Sep 13, 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Oh, that is a beautiful picture!
Happy HNT!
~xo

Wed Sep 13, 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Love the garden fairy pic! And what a great poem to accompany it. Happy HNT!

Wed Sep 13, 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Sweet! Those are some big pansies you have there, little planting sprite!

Wed Sep 13, 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Katie :) said...

I'll bet if I had a fairy as cute as you in my garden my flowers would grow..

HHNT

Wed Sep 13, 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

A very cute garden fairy indeed! HHNT

Wed Sep 13, 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger paitl1 said...

where can i find a cute little garden fairy like that? happy hnt!

Wed Sep 13, 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Ooh--deep into the garden!

Thu Sep 14, 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger Px said...

cool fairy pic
HHNT

Thu Sep 14, 03:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a great idea! Very creative!

PS: Little beautiful fairy, please come around to my balcony and do your magic on my almost dead pot plants!

Happy HNT!

Thu Sep 14, 04:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so SWEET!!! Happy HNT, Susan x

Thu Sep 14, 05:27:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

And what a beautiful flower fairy you are.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Thu Sep 14, 05:58:00 AM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

So cool! HHNT!

Thu Sep 14, 06:05:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

Oh that's just lovely! I always have HNT ideas, but it looks like you figured it out yourself this week!

Very well done!! Love it! HHNT

Thu Sep 14, 07:17:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

oh that is just sweet. i like it a lot. very nicely done.

HHNT

Thu Sep 14, 09:28:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

I absolutely adore this picture....

you are so creative!

Thu Sep 14, 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

YOu are the jiggy-est! :-) HHNT faerie girl!

Thu Sep 14, 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger exile said...

awwww, such a cute little fariy

Thu Sep 14, 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jericho said...

almost ethereal... definitely magical...

you are as lovely as your garden

~hhnt~

Fri Sep 15, 07:06:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Cool. I'm slow.

Happy (belated) HNT

Mon Sep 18, 07:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home