Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the countdown is on

Yesterday I placed an order. An order that will result in great new toy/tool for me to play with very soon. I am very very excited. And a littel bit freaked out. This has cost me a lot of money, but it is a great deal, and it is more than worth it. The wait just might kill me though....

is it here yet?





how about now?




EDIT* - A hint, because Tommy pouted...this tool will help me improve my view of the world, helping me further my current obsession into a possible career...

5 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg ....breathe ....you must be a hoot at Christmas ...lol

Tue Nov 21, 04:50:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

I'd be excited too. I love toys. For me or especially to give away.

Tue Nov 21, 05:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK ... you gotta tell. What is it? I wanna be excited too! *pout*
TG

Thu Nov 23, 12:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I think I got it figured out. Are you gonna dish when you get it? Or is it destined to remain a state secret guarded by the CIA (Canada's version of course) on pain of death?
TG

Thu Nov 23, 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Yes Tommy! You do have it figured out...shhhhhh...don't blab! Or I just might have to gete CSIS (that would be Canada's CIA) involved...but not to worry! I don't think there is anything on the Earth that could stop me from dishing once the darling gets here!

Thu Nov 23, 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home