Monday, November 06, 2006

Random thoughts . . . update

Wow, I have been so slack about keeping things up to date around here the last while . . . for that I am sorry! I have spent a large portion of my time going through photos on my computer and working on a few projects, trying to improve a few computer skills, helping a friend out, sleeping, and otherwise being generally distracted . . .

There has been some major changes in my life and I am still trying to settle into my new existance . . . my doctor has me on a new medication and it has knocked me on my ass. I can't seem to get enough sleep, which is a very strange experience, because I typically suffer from cronic insomnia . . . sleep is good . . . I like it . . . I just don't like waking up.

jmk has moved out. He returned my keys yesterday afternoon . . . all his belongings relocated to his new abode. I slept with my bedroom door open for the first time in a few months...it was weird . . . I think it will be good for me to be on my own again while I try to sort through things, but I will mioss having someone there when I get home from work.

Lanikai BeachAnd the big news! I am going to Hawaii in December!!! I am so excited about it.9 nights, 10 days on the beach just before Christmas . . . I'll have that lovley sunkissed (pink) glow for the holidays. Mr. J's family are all going courtesy of his sister, so Mr. J and I are splitting the cost of a ticket so I can join them. We are staying in a beach house on Lanikai Beach . . . We fly out on Dec 12th all together, and I return on my own on Dec 21st just intime to drive to my Parents place with my sister mek and jmk for Christmas...it's going to be a busy December . . . but 10 days on the beach . . . I can't complain.

2 comment:

Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

and there our brothers go... lol

Mon Nov 06, 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Ooh--busy but enjoyable times ahead!

Mon Nov 06, 06:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home