Wednesday, February 14, 2007

my chaotic life

life has become very busy for me lately. Moving, end my current job, seeing friends before I leave the city...packing packing packing (why do I have so much stuff?!?)...

Anyway, I think it's become somewhat evident from my lack of posting over the last few weeks that I am not mentally engaged in this blog right now...so I am making my absenteeism official I suppose.

I am not going to say that I won't be posting at all for a while, just that I won't be posting on any sort of regular type frequency...like the last while...

Mr J and I will be documenting our adventures in house renovation starting at the beginning of March ... for anyone who is interested you can find us here...

Thanks to everyone who has been here, and I'll see you when I see you I suppose.

2 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is totally understandable... ;-)
You will have a lot in your plate for quite a while... ;-) I will follow your adventures there... ;-)

Thu Feb 15, 06:36:00 PM  
Blogger Rainypete said...

Good on ya girl. Good luck in the mayhem.

Wed Mar 07, 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home