Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I QUIT! - HNT #8

Yes, you heard me correctly, I QUIT!


Biting my nails that is...
I know it is a vile habit, and it is something that I have done on and off for my entire life...but I have managed to not bite them for 2 whole weeks now, and my nails are growing quite nicely!

Now my hands look a little more feminine, which is hard because they are so darn big, but the longer nails give them a but of a refined girly charm...yes, I am girly...I'm coming to terms with it!

And in other news...I have my very own guest this week!...Mr. J.
When he heard that I had become part of the nalf-nekkid masses, he was eager to join in, and so, without further ado...


presenting Mr. J!!!
want more nekkidness? HNT_1

11 comment:

Blogger Leesa said...

Love it! HHNT!

Wed Feb 22, 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

Woo, nice! Happy HNT to you:)

Wed Feb 22, 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Yay!!! Happy HNT.

Thu Feb 23, 12:38:00 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

Congrats to stop biting your nails. I know exactly how difficult it can be.

Great HNT shots as well :)

Happy HNT!

Thu Feb 23, 03:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff.. HHNT

Thu Feb 23, 05:10:00 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Tricky shadow work there with Mr. J.

:)

Congrats on the nail thing. I wish I could get my husband to stop. I swear he's going to chew off the tips of his fingers one of these days.

Thu Feb 23, 06:19:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Nice combo! LOL! HHNT!

Thu Feb 23, 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Chick said...

good for you for quitting...they look good already.

Mr J...woo hoo...love the creative shadowing.

Happy HNT.

Thu Feb 23, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jericho said...

congrats ~ your hand is lovely, actually... and Mr. J ~ nice shadows! ~HHNT~

Fri Feb 24, 08:40:00 AM  
Blogger Leska McCall said...

Cool lamp.

Fri Feb 24, 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

Nice shadowing :) And the nails look nice as well. Happy HNT.

Sat Feb 25, 02:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home