Thursday, February 16, 2006

Voyeurism - HNT #7


Well, it's that time of the week again, the part where I exposed a little bit of skin and with it a little bit of my soul...
This weeks picture is from the reserves. I'm not Feeling especially creative, and it is far too cold to be taking my clothes off for any extended period of time...brrrrrr.
I really like the voyeuristic quality of this shot... it feels a little bit like looking in on someone (that someone just happens to be myself).
Anyway, Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday to all!
And to all a goodnight (I'm off to bed!)
Click here if you want to know more...->HNT_1
For the more fully clothed side of me, go here...music, art and randomness a plenty! Enjoy

8 comment:

Blogger PackerPundit said...

that is an excellent shot :)

very very beautiful

Happy HNT gorgeous
Romey

Thu Feb 16, 02:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such a great photo. A lot of sad and thoughtful looking people this week.
HHNT

Thu Feb 16, 03:32:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

love the way the light falls and how it is all framed. great shot. happy HNT!

Thu Feb 16, 04:43:00 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

I'm with ya on the "too cold to take the clothes off"! Nice shot, HHNT!

Thu Feb 16, 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

peekaboo!

Thu Feb 16, 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

That is a really cool shot. I like it too!

Happy HNT

Thu Feb 16, 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

i'll watch through the window just promise not to call the cops. lol

hhnt!

Thu Feb 16, 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jericho said...

you're seemingly oblivious to my stare... and you're lovely ~HHNT~

Thu Feb 16, 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home