Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mental portraits

Incredible/Improbable
"The world is divided into two clases, those who believe the incredible, and those who do the improbable" - Oscar Wilde

Self Discovery




These are the latest in a series of works with myself as the subject...Not a self-portrait per se...more using myself as a medium...I have posted them here rather than on my regular blog due to the amount of skin showing combined with the fact that friends, co-workers and family read that blog.
S



*Also posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain
Comments:

Very Pretty.
March 09 4:12 PM

Published by: Ev

that is one lovely pic
March 09 10:44
PM

Published by: the silent
citizen

6 comment:

Blogger AndyT13 said...

These are really great! :-) Good work!

Thu Mar 09, 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool!!!

And besides being a fabulous art subject, I could really use this to get all the crap done that I need too...like the cloning thing...

;)

Thu Mar 09, 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger josey said...

The self discovery is awesome. I really like that one

Thu Mar 09, 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Cool photos!

Sat Mar 11, 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Great photo shots up and down the page - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Thu Mar 16, 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Dubbayoo said...

This give me an excellent idea for a photo I want to try.

Wed Mar 29, 07:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home