Thursday, March 02, 2006

Randomness Galore! - SPF#2

So here we are agan...Thursday evening...time to post SPF...Kristine of Random and Odd has set today's theme as:

Randomness Galore!
1.your favorite jeans
2.birthmark, mole or freckles
3.your photo albums & where you store them

Combination: Here are my photo albums, year books and coin collection album on the bottom shelf of my bookcase in the living room, along with my legs clad in my favorite jeans, and on the top of my left foot is one of 3 birthmarks...

Item #1: My favorite jeans...

The girls at work and I refer to these as my "good butt" jeans...they were one of those amazing finds bought on the spur of the moment...I've been told they look expensive...they only cost $30!

Item #2: Birthmark, mole or freckles...

Well, I have freckles all over my entire body, and they only multiply in summer, so much so that I usually can be seen sporting what has come to be known as a "freckle bridge" by mide June...

oh, and there is a small mole on my left cheek that can be seen here as well... and as I said above I have 3 birthmarks...one on my left foot which has alway remainded me of a kangaroo (do you see it?)...one on my tummy which looks like a faded bruise, and a series of small spots under my right breast, and I love them all...

Item #3: my photo albums and where I store them...

Well as seen above I keep my traditional photo albums in the living room bookcase...but since I bought myself a digital camera almost 3 years ago, I haven't had a single print made of any of my photos, so I have at least that many again on the computer...

in fact I have 8.11G of photos from my digital stored on my computer (don't worry, I have them on disks as well...)

So there you have it...did you play too?

26 comment:

Blogger Lee said...

we LOVE good butt jeans! great shots and descriptions...I played :)

Fri Mar 03, 04:53:00 AM  
Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Awsome "great butt jeans", and your photo album looks a lot like mine LOL.

Your right the birthmark on your food does look like a kangaroo.

Happy SPF!

Fri Mar 03, 05:20:00 AM  
Blogger BirdMadGirl said...

Those are good butt jeans ;)

And I'm lovin all your little marks. Such cute piggies too, by the way :)

Happy SPF! I played too!

Fri Mar 03, 06:05:00 AM  
Blogger hemlock said...

I adore your combination pic. So creative!

It's great when you find a pair of jeans that flatter you in the way you want to be flattered.

And you kangaroo birthmark? Very cool.

Thanks for dropping by!

Fri Mar 03, 06:37:00 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Love that you keep your photos on the computer. I don't feel so bad now!!

I love the "good butt" jeans. Those are fantastic!

Fri Mar 03, 07:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, and thanks for the comment :o) I can definitely relate to the digital photos - my grandmother is always asking for physical prints that she can hold in her hand, but my photos only reside in the digital world.

Fri Mar 03, 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kami said...

Good butt jeans!! I love it!

Fri Mar 03, 07:46:00 AM  
Blogger Anna May Won't said...

good butt jeans are the best and difficult to come by.

the mark on your foot *does* look like kangaroo!

thanks for dropping by susan (i played too).

Fri Mar 03, 07:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pix! I like your toe polish too.

I force myself to keep making prints of all my stuff... I like the simplicity of it I guess and growing up I always wished my mom had more photo albums... I already have more than her!

I played, but then, you already know that!

Fri Mar 03, 07:49:00 AM  
Blogger Vajana said...

I totally see a kangaroo! People pay money for that, and you have it naturally.

Please come to my house and organize my photo albums, yours look so NEAT and clean.

Fri Mar 03, 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy spf!

Fri Mar 03, 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Love the butt jeans very nice!

I played!

Fri Mar 03, 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the combination photo! I wish I'd thought of that!

I played too.

Fri Mar 03, 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

Love the combo shot.

I played.

Fri Mar 03, 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger Jana said...

Great jeans. Wish I could wear jeans like that.

I played!

Fri Mar 03, 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Love the combo shot.

I played

Fri Mar 03, 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your butt jeans rock! So jealous.

I saw the kangaroo and dammm! That's a lot of photos. That's my fear if I ever get a digital. I'll never have prints and I sooooo love to hold photos in my hand.

I played too...thanks for stopping by.

Fri Mar 03, 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

I have a pair of jeans that I have been told by two guys "make my butt look good", but they were in the washing machine last night when I was taking pictures.

My old next door neighbor's ex-girlfriend left them at his apartment and he gave them to me. They fit and he always commented when I would wear them.

I went to buy another pair just like them, but they dont really fit as good.

I played.

Fri Mar 03, 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a happy day when you can find a pair of "great butt jeans" :)

Love the first picture, where you combined them all in one. Never in a million years would I be able to do that!

Happy SPF :) I played too.

Fri Mar 03, 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Nice butt shot....((jealous))

Love the polish!!

I'll play later!

Fri Mar 03, 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Great pics..you have lots and lots of photots. I played too...Stacie

Fri Mar 03, 02:33:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice ass! Good butt jeans indeed!!

Happy SPF!

Fri Mar 03, 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Love your poses! Hee! I'm so impressed - your albums are so organized!

Fri Mar 03, 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger Emma Leigh said...

It takes talent to get all three in one picture. And you gotta love some good butt jeans. Even if you're wearing them with a tee shirt and sneakers, they still make you feel good. Happy SPF!
I PLAYED!

Fri Mar 03, 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Medic Girl said...

We all need great butt jeans. I am happy to find someone else who has the "bruise" birthmark. Thanks for checking out my site! Come on by any time. Great SPF!

Fri Mar 03, 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger Book Bums said...

Bonus points for the first photo!

Sat Mar 04, 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home