Friday, March 03, 2006

TAG! I'm it...(I made him do it)

As I was out prowling through Half-Nekkid Thursday pictures this evening I stumbled upon an unclaimed “tag” for a music list…Am I going to pass up the opportunity to think about my music listening habbits?…no! And before you say anything...yes, this is what I consider a fun thing to do on a Friday evening when it’s this cold outside, and yes, I am this lame! (Hans called me a "music geek" at work today, and I wan't even mildly offended) So here it goes...

TAGGED BY GW!
(even though he might not know it...)

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to:

Seven songs? That’s going to be tough…how to narrow it down to just seven…hmmmmmmmm… in no particular order

ü Don’t Turn Away – SOUNDteam
ü Pretender – Eisley
ü Romantic Rights – Death From Above 1979
ü Memorize the City – The Organ
ü Painted by Numbers – The Sounds
ü Superhero – Ani Difranco
ü Dear Sons and Daughters of the Hungry Ghosts Wolf Parade

So there’s seven songs – that was hard!…

Now for seven people…hmmmmm...Well, if they will play with me I tag (come on people be good sports!): Patrick, Lori, Neil, Evalee, Manic/Effected, and the first 2 people not on this list to comment and claim the tag!!!

Oh, and could you guys leave a comment, either telling me that you'll play with me, or telling me that you're too cool to play...lol...thanks!

S


In other news:
It has been one year since Mr. J has written anything in his blog...and just over a year since he left...I want him to come home!



*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain
Comments:

I'm in!! Thanks for chosing me! Now... just need to narrow it
down to 7!!! hmmmm...
March 03 11:55 PM

Published by: Lori


I'm back from New York, where, coincidentally, I bought an Organ
album and lo, look what song is playing here! Such
coincidences!

OK... seven songs right now? Well, the ones I
was listening to the most in NY were...
'Your Ex-Lover is Dead' -
Stars
'Soul Meets Body (cover) - Rose Polenzani (thanks to you for
that)
'In the Aeroplane over the Sea' - Neutral Milk
Hotel
'The Dark of the Matinee' - Franz Ferdinand
'Living
Room' - Tegan and Sara
'Bottle Rocket' - The GO! Team
'Grace
is Gone' - Dave Matthews Band

ok, there's 7, but... what do I do
now?
March 09 12:38 AM

Published by: Patrick


Yay! You played!!! Thanks Patrick...you can tag anybody or
nobody...I'll leave that up tp you!
Oh, and great list by the way!!!
March
09 12:56 AM

Published by: MelodyCensor

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home