Saturday, April 22, 2006

Procrastination at its finest

Stolen from Tommy Gunn.

The Rules? Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site.

~Will I get far in life?
Love Will Tear Up Apart - Calexico (Joy Division cover)

~How do my friends see me?
Beneath The Stars - King Cobb Steelie

~Where will I get married?
Dust In The Wind - Kansas


~
What is my best friend’s theme song?
Virtue - Ani Difranco


~
What is the story of my life?
How Soon Is Now - Snake River Conspiracy (Smiths cover)


~What was high school like?
Nursery Lie - The Be Good Tanyas

~How can I get ahead in life?
Steven Smith -
The Organ

~
What is the best thing about me?
Bi-Polar -
Blonde Redhead

~How is today going to be?
Bulletproof - Blue Rodeo

~What is in store for this weekend?
Secret Vampires - Bis


~
What song describes my parents?
Everlong (accoustic) - Foo Fighters

~
My grandparents?
Say Hello -
Drugstore

~How is my life going?
Walk Away -
Ben Harper

~
What song will they play at my funeral?
Stay - The Tragically Hip

~
How does the world see me?
For What Reason - Emm Gryner (Death Cab For Cutie cover)

~Will I have a happy life?
Cry to Me - Solomon Burke

~What do my friends really think of me?
Glass House - Ani Difranco

~Do people secretly lust after me?
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand

~How can I make myself happy?
Out of Focus - Buck 65

~What should I do with my life?
Line of Best Fit - Death Cab For Cutie

~Will I ever have children?
Fortunate Fool - Jack Johnson

~What is some good advice?
Come Rain or Come Shine - Billy Holiday (That IS good advice)

~What is my signature dancing song?
Keep on Dancing - No Doubt (what are the odds - I don't even really like this sone!)


~What do I think my current theme song is?
Til You're Dead - Melissa Ferrick

~What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Hello Operator - The White Stripes

~What type of men/women do you like?
Anyone - Weeping Tile (tee hee - that's pretty funny)

2 comment:

Blogger Pusher Robot said...

This one really cracks me up...
~What song will they play at my funeral?
Stay - The Tragically Hip


It's amazing how many of those came out very cool / funny.

"Will I have children"

at least the "Til You're Dead" didn't come up for the funeral question ...

Tue Apr 25, 05:41:00 AM  
Blogger Cristina Rodguez said...

~What is the best thing about me?
Bi-Polar - Blonde Redhead

I would have never guessed this one from a redhead-turned-blonde-then-brunette...

I played :-)

Tue Apr 25, 01:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home