Monday, May 22, 2006

No, this is not a lego fan site...

I can't help it...I'm obssessed...I do that. But when I saw this over at This S#%t drives me CRAZY!!! I just had to find out more...



I love LEGO, and I've been know to make some pretty absurde creations with it, but I don't have nearly the amount of patience it must take to take on a project like this one. This is the Abston Church of Christ in LEGO by Amy Hughs. It is not a model of a real church, but she has written a sermon for her little parishoners on her thoughts about church buildings. Look at all the little lego paritioners... she even has a list of special guests appearing. She has dedicated the church to her cat that kept her company while building it, but has since passed on.

As I'm sure you guessed, I have my LEGO all over the living room, and I really must get back to it...I think there's a car that needs to be made or something...
S

3 comment:

Blogger X. Dell said...

Absolutely grand. Did you do these? Got anything else to show us?

Thanks for dropping by yesterday.

Mon May 22, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger CyberWarlock said...

I still have tons of Lego in rubbermaid boxes. I haven't had a chance to play in awhile, but I used to be really quite good at coming up with designs.

Tue May 23, 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger SmileDragon said...

That is sooooo neat! I'm not much at LEGO'ing, though. Never really have been. You should show us some of your stuff!

Wed May 24, 07:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home