Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I don't wanna!!!

I didn't sleep very well last night. It felt like work to keep my eyelids closed, and when I did manage to nearly drift off, I was awoken by horrible dreams/thoughts. I haven't had much trouble sleeping over the past few months, which has been a welcome respite. I hope last night wasn't an indicator of things to come.

I hate the first day back after a long weekend. It usually drag on long enough that it feels like two dyas anyway. And to add to that, my boss is back from his vacation this morning. Meaning there will be complaints about everything that happened in his absence, and more time wasted on him trying to get caught up on what has happened over the last three weeks.

Sorry, I guess, I should just go to work rather than complain about it. Like Mr. J always says when I start to go on like this...maybe it's time to look for a new job.

2 comment:

Blogger X. Dell said...

I suffer bouts of insomnia too. Everyone offers surefire methods of getting to sleep that work for one night at best, and then no longer. So I won't bother you with any cures today.

BTW, nice music on the side.

Tue May 23, 08:06:00 AM  
Blogger CyberWarlock said...

I don't think the job necessarily makes the difference. I used to get blah about going back to work and I partially blamed my old job. But I have been at a new job since January of this year, and one that I really enjoy. But this morning, after the long weekend, I was NOT ready to go back :)

Tue May 23, 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home