Monday, June 12, 2006

All's well...I think

Ok, here's the update to my stupidity!

Spending the $40 was well worth it! It took me many many hours (about 26) to sort through over 8600 deleted files hiding the bowls of my hard drive, but I think I've managed to recover most (if not all) of the photos I lost. I won't know for sure if I've lost any of the files because I wasn't keeping a very good record of them, but there are certainly enough recovered that the last 8 months of work weren't a waste.

Guess who will never make that stupid mistake again!

3 comment:

Blogger WDKY said...

Praise the Lord!

After I was burgled (note the "after") I got myself an external backup drive. It was the best £100 I ever spent.

Tue Jun 13, 02:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that it worked out for you. I need to run to the store and get me an external hard drive now. Thanks for the suggestion WDKY. Have a good week babe.
TG
PS: My word verification is SKKUZ. I thought you liked me!
tg

Tue Jun 13, 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Cool, I am glad to hera that things went well for you :)

Tue Jun 13, 03:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home