Monday, July 24, 2006

5 Things...

Ok, I'm sure you've seen this everrywhere...I had. Heather - tricksy as she is - put links to pictures for a lot of her items, and I - curious as I am - clicked them...all of them! Which as I found when I got to the bottom means I'm it...I'm a good sport, and have nothing better to do in this heat, so here goes...

5 things always in my purse /briefcase:
1. Camera
2.Wallet
3. Lip gloss (at least 1 kind, usually more)
4. business cards
5. sunglasses

5 things always in my wallet:
1. ID
2. Starbucks card
3. postage stamps
4. health care card
5. many many many recipts

5 things always in my refrigerator:
1. Veggies
2. cheese
3. salad dressing
4. milk
5. yogurt

5 things always in my closet:
1. Laundry waiting to be done
2. that dress I'll never wear but can't get rid of
3. business clothes rarely used
4. skinny skirt
5.box of momentos

5 things always on my desk:
1.clutter
2. cup full of coloured markers
3. scraps of paper with band names written on (when will I get around to looking into these bands?)
4. ruler
5. calculator

people to tag...YOU! (just leave me a message esaying you're it!)

1 comment:

Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

LOL
damned curiosity!

Mon Jul 24, 08:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home