Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Blogiversary to ME!


It's been 1 year since I started in on the latest fad sweeping the nation, online journals - "web log" or BLOG for short. Just over a year ago the concept of writting things online made little sense to me. WHY? would you write something for the whole world to see? WHY? And then I started a little space of my own. I can't even remember what started the whole thing, but it started a year ago today...and the rest as the say is history.

I was reading WDKY's vacation farewell post this morning, and what he says there could not be more true. I too have made FRIENDS here. It is still a bit weird to think about. I don't know any of you (with the exception of a few) in the traditional sense, but I do worry about you when you're feeling down, am happy for you when something good happens, and generally want the best for you...all of you. And that to me makes us friends.

And, so my friends, on this day of celebration (well really it's the day after...oops!), raise your glass and taost to continued friendship!


Thanks to everyone who has been part of this year...here's to many more! Cheers!




Oh, and this is my 200th post...

10 comment:

Blogger WDKY said...

Happy Anniversary, Susan, and thank you for the mention, and the comment on my post. I'm glad I found your blog, and I'll miss you too!

Sat Jul 22, 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Happy Blogiversary! I too began blogging with a somewhat jaundiced eye... but that has changed... mostly through people like you.

I raise a toast to you... for sharing, for caring and most importantly... for just simply being. And here's to many more!

Cheers!

Sat Jul 22, 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger Phain said...

woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Happy Bloggerversary!!

Sat Jul 22, 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

I am looking forward to another year of reading your blog and saying happy 2nd anniversary

Sat Jul 22, 10:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to good friends and many more years. Happy blogiversary hun.

Sun Jul 23, 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger tom said...

I love the song on your blog!

Happy anniversary. Thanks for giving us smiles.

Sun Jul 23, 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Thanks everyone!!!

feetman78 - Track 1 this week is Hayden, an amazing Canadian folk rock artist. Certainly worth checking out!

Sun Jul 23, 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger jd said...

Happy anniversary.
Like the blog. Nice place to stop by.

Mon Jul 24, 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger Blooms said...

I agree with your sentiments about writing things for the whole world to see! Blogging is funny like that.

Wed Jul 26, 06:53:00 AM  
Blogger Cristina Rodguez said...

(I'm late late late)

Happy Anniversary!

Wed Jul 26, 02:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home