Sunday, July 23, 2006

Failing the test of time

I know this is a petty, and superficial post...I apologise in advance!
I was blog surfing this morning while waiting for a friend to show up, and I stumbled upon feetman78's post about Susanna Hoffs playing Conan, which brought my attention to this...

11 years have not been good to Matthew Sweet.



Matthew Sweet



16 year old Susan thought Matthew Sweet was dreamy... and he still is, but now it's more in that creepy guy you don't want to run into on a drak street.


That's all

2 comment:

Blogger tom said...

Why could he not age better...like, say, Paul Westerberg?

He does not have the tough guy thing, likw Steve Earl, that would allow him to get fat and scruffy. I think Sweet needs to cut his hair and wear a suit now.

Mon Jul 24, 06:31:00 AM  
Blogger The Lily said...

Holy crap!! He's scary bagman!! He's totally got 70's look going on. That could possibly be part of it.

Tue Jul 25, 04:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home