Tuesday, July 18, 2006

what are the odds?

Well, I guess the odds would actually be 1 in 26, but it still seems a tad unbelievable. I saw this over at AndyT13 and just had to try it out knowing that my own name appears for the letter 'S'...and, well...




What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?

You will perish of fits. Repeat this to yourself: "Things can work out even if I don't get my way. Things can work out even...."
Take this quiz!

oh, and these were funny too!



Minx Offering Unrestrained Sensual Embraces

Seductress Undertaking Sensual Arousing Necking

2 comment:

Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

G is for George smoothered under a rug.

You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little anti-social, and may want to start gaining new social skills by making prank phone calls.

not my name but I may make some phone calls :)

Tue Jul 18, 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

I'm gonna die in a hole of some kind!
Augh! I probably fall in, and can't get out!
;]

Tue Jul 18, 09:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home