Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Love from the Island!

My friend Lori sent me the sweetest email yesterday. She said she recently stopped by here and read the drama that has transpired as of late and was sad to hear it all. Do you know what she did then? The sweet darling girl that she is - she went out and bought me a CD. I haven't seen Lori in many many years (how many has it actually been?), but she still knows the way to put a smaile on my face is to offer me new music. I don't know what the artist's name is, but she said he played at the Victoria folk fest a couple of weekends ago, and that he's a local Victoria boy.

She just sent me this:
Ok, I just got back from sending it out - I'm hoping it will be there for the
weekend! Woohoo!!!
I can't wait!
Love ya Lori!

1 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Susan! Thanks!! I hope you like the CD! Its been like... 9 years! OMG! Sad :-(

Tue Jul 18, 06:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home