Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Is this bizarre? Or is it just me?

Ok, you know the deal...I'll sometimes need to waste a few minutes and do one of those stupid little quizes - everyone does it - but this one was so strange I couldn't help sharing it...who thinks of this stuff???

You are most attracted to Tetris shapes





You are not really into thinking Nintendo characters are hot. But you are damn addicted to finding a place for all of those shapes…innuendo anyone?


Take this quiz at QuizUniverse.com



Oh, and while I'm posting stupid quiz results...

Do I have the wool pulled over EVERYONE"S peepers?


You scored as Angel. Angel: Angels are the guardians of all things, from the smallest ant to the tallest tree. They give inspiration, love, hope, and positive emotion. They live among humans without being seen. They are the good in all things, and if you feel alone, don't fear. They are always watching. Often times they merely stand by, whispering into the ears of those who feel lost. They would love nothing more then to reveal themselves, but in today's society, this would bring havoc and many unneeded questions. Give thanks to all things beautiful, for you are an Angel.

Angel

75%

Mermaid

75%

Dragon

67%

WereWolf

67%

Faerie

58%

Demon

33%

What Mythological Creature are you? (Cool Pics!)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

I ask that same question all the time when I see these quizes but I still really like doing them!!

You are most attracted to Tetris shapes

Tue Jul 11, 07:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home