Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pets . . . ?

Pet noun.
- An animal kept for amusement or companionship.

OliverThey are often cute, often soft, playfull, lovable...and also often hairy, and smelly and messy. On the whole, they are dirty...
when does the cuteness outweigh the dirtiness, allowing these creatures into our homes?

In the last two days I have visited homes with a cat and a dog (respectivly), both are very nice, cute animals. SmudgeBoth are well mannered, and relativly clean as pets go. I enjoyed playing with both...but I don't know if I ever want to have one in my own home...but don't tell Mr. J because I may chance my mind again...I'm prone to that sort of thing

4 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's because you haven't met Lola. You'd be pleading with me to let you move in.

Ahem.

Sun Sep 17, 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Pleading you say? She must really be something special...hmmm

Sun Sep 17, 03:43:00 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Your reaction is very familiar...it's how I've always felt about children, consequently, I don't own any!!! :D

**Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

Sun Sep 17, 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

I have simlar views on children too ceeci, or at least on having my own.

Mon Sep 18, 06:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home