Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Oral obsession - HNT #40

I think my lips might be my best physical feature...I was blessed with my father's lips. He hides his behind a moustache because he thinks they are too femanine, but I wear mine full glossed and pouty with pride. . .

lips 1


I also have a minor oral fixation...not to the same extent that smokers often associate themselves with, but I do like to have something in my mouth...ok , get your heads out of the gutter, all of you!!! I mean, I often chew gum, I perfer to drink with a staw than from the glass, and will often use my teeth to hold a pen rather than behind my ear...

lips 2


It can also give me away when I have something on my mind, or I am trying to keep a secret, or am deep in thought (my tongue sticks out if I am thinking too hard...another inherited trait from my Dad) ...try as I might to keep my thoughts to myself...my lips will give me away every time...now you know how to tell if I'm lying...which my mother told me I should never do anyway!

lips 3




Happy HNT everyone! Want to see more? -->
HNT_1 the-otherhnt

24 comment:

Blogger Stealth said...

damn you have sexy lips honey!

I love just gloss..

HHNT

Wed Oct 04, 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, you have the most amazing lips (and great teeth!). happy hnt. x

Wed Oct 04, 09:29:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Gorgeous lips! Wow. Nicely shot. HHNT

Wed Oct 04, 09:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots! HHNT

Wed Oct 04, 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger 3.14 said...

Nice shots, all of them!
HHNT (and thanks again for your help ;)

Wed Oct 04, 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics send me to places where the air is thin and my mind goes weak.

Thanks for sharing your beauty.

HHNT!

Wed Oct 04, 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Outstanding!

Wed Oct 04, 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Beautiful pout with an irresistible shine.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Thu Oct 05, 01:49:00 AM  
Blogger keda said...

beautiful sexy lips... no doubt.
gorgeous.

happty hnt babe.

Thu Oct 05, 02:11:00 AM  
Blogger Regal said...

Beautiful and very sexy

Thu Oct 05, 03:43:00 AM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

You do have very lovely lips (and an exciting series of sexy lip shots too), but I'm still a fan of your beautiful eyes. Happy HNT.

Thu Oct 05, 04:07:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

lovely lips indeed. nice teeth behind them too.

HHNT

Thu Oct 05, 05:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo, sexy lips you have!

Happy HNT!

Thu Oct 05, 05:05:00 AM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

so hawt,...

omg,.. so freekin hawt!

hhnt

Thu Oct 05, 05:09:00 AM  
Blogger paitl1 said...

love that third pic. teasing... HHNT!

Thu Oct 05, 06:25:00 AM  
Blogger The Lily said...

They are such an enviable shade of pink. Very nice. :)

HHNT!

Thu Oct 05, 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Mmmm... lip smacking sexy. Cheers!

Thu Oct 05, 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jericho said...

not many lips can turn me on

yours do

Thu Oct 05, 01:46:00 PM  
Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

You do have nice lips. Happy HNT!

Thu Oct 05, 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger exile said...

you got your father's lips?

well, your dad is very kissable
(i feel dirty)


HHNT

Thu Oct 05, 07:36:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Our pics (or lips) need to get together.

Happy HNT

Thu Oct 05, 08:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mouth roars!!!! I also have very sexy lips! One of my best features!
;]

Fri Oct 06, 06:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, my mind is STILL in the gutter! You do have some luscious lips though babe. Thanks for stopping by tonight. Have a good weekend and happy belated HNT.
Tommy

Fri Oct 06, 11:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God.

(I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I saw that last one, Susan.)

Sun Oct 08, 03:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home