Monday, November 27, 2006

Cold snap!

The Great White North...Canada didn't get this moniker without good reason...And right now we are in the middle of a nasty little cold snap. Our regular temperatures for this time of year sit around the 0°C mark (that's 32°F for my neighbours to the South).

Right now... feels like -39°C (-38.2°F) with the wind chill...I think I'll go put on anoither pair of socks before I head out this morning...

There had better be hot coffee waiting for me when I get to the office!

4 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brrrrr..... sounds cold!
Right now--we should be around 32degrees... but thanks 2 Global Warming, we are at a beautiful 62 and rising!!! Please don't send the cold air my way!
:o

Mon Nov 27, 11:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks! We are going through a snow spell!!! Check out the pics on my space... 1 foot and rising!!

Mon Nov 27, 12:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww ....muffin ...suck it up. Us Canadians are tough ...remember? lol

btw ....to make the day warmer ...you've been tagged ...come visit my blog for the wonderful rules ....

Mon Nov 27, 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Ouch! I know it's coming my way eventually, but not yet. I was walking around today in a short sleeved shirt outside. In November! Hopefully that means a mild winter here, but you never know.

Stay warm!

Mon Nov 27, 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home