Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Eye love it - HNT #41

So last week I showed off my lips because I think they are my best feature...but I've been told that my eyes may need to take that honour...
Eyes, as a general rule creep me out! And mine are no exception to that, so choosing the pictures for this was not an easy task...I had to look through several dozen pictures to find the ones that show of my big blues without freaking myself out too much... And the more I talk about them...the more grossed out I become ...so here you go...



Look deep into my eyes...



They're big...they're blue... (that's my natural colour...eat your heart out!!!)



some say eyes are the windows to the soul...



I've been told mine are hypnotic...




Vanity thy name is Susan...I wear contact lenses partially because they show off my eyes better than glasses...


Happy HNT everyone! Want to see more? -->
HNT_1 the-otherhnt

It's been a quiet week from me here, I do have my reasons . . . there will be more random thoughts and twisted ramblings here in the days and weeks to come...I promise...

21 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me that was you ... you know where. I love your lips and I love, love, love your eyes. You are just drop dead sexy girl. HHNT
TG

Wed Oct 11, 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

You have very beautiful eyes - HHNT

Wed Oct 11, 09:44:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Wow..these are great.. you really have pretty eyes :)
HHNT

Wed Oct 11, 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Ag said...

Love your eyes

HHNT

Wed Oct 11, 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

You do have lovely eyes!
Ours are almost the same colour - but I don't think my scalera is quite as pristine as yours!
Wow!

Happy HNT!!

Wed Oct 11, 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

i wear contacts for the same reason. your eyes are lovely

HHNT

Wed Oct 11, 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

such animation in those eyes! so pretty and blue...

hhnt!

Wed Oct 11, 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

mes...mer...eyes...be...eye

Thu Oct 12, 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger keda said...

beautiful... and hypnotic.
i especially loved the first pic.

happy hnt babe.

ooh and isn't the vid below a hoot?? i LOVE it. a friend sent it to me ages ago and my lets now try to pretend to do it on the sofa and with overturned chairs.. hilarious.

Thu Oct 12, 12:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are not creepy at all, just lovely!

Happy HNT!

Thu Oct 12, 01:38:00 AM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Jeepers, where'd you get them peepers! Wonderful pictures. Happy HNT!

Thu Oct 12, 01:38:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Susan, you have beautiful baby blues.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Thu Oct 12, 02:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your eyes. Happy HNT x

Thu Oct 12, 04:03:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

Ah yes, vanity is named Susan, or Susie sometimes! LOL

YOur eyes are lovely! HHNT

Thu Oct 12, 07:46:00 AM  
Blogger Katie :) said...

Beautiful eyes, and great freckles!
HHNT

Thu Oct 12, 08:11:00 AM  
Blogger The Lily said...

Still glorious in any position or light. I love your eye make-up as well!

HHNT!

Thu Oct 12, 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger CyberWarlock said...

Wow, that first pic is incredible. Such lovely eyes. :) Happy HNT!

Thu Oct 12, 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger JUnderCovers said...

Definitely a tough choice between the lips and the eyes--both are beautiful!

Thu Oct 12, 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Beautiful eyes!
Happy HNT!
~xo

Thu Oct 12, 07:37:00 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

A little late feeding the mouse here but HHNT!

Mon Oct 16, 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Pronto said...

Ah yes, the 'eyes' have it!

Mon Oct 16, 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home