Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fresh - HNT #42

I started a new photography project this morning, one that I have been contemplating for a few weeks... 365 Days. The concept is easy - take a new self portrait every day for a year... the idea is supposed to inspire self awareness and creativity...and I am lacking in one or both at any given time of the day/week/month/year...

Today was my first day, and it just so happens to coincide with HNT...*gasp* she's re-using a photo!...yes I am...I'm busy tonight and my apartment is too cold to be stripping down in...

A warning...those of you who came here to see me looking gorgeous...(pfft I can't pull that off with a straight face!)...should click yourselves away...I warn you this is not glamorous. I decided for the start of this new project I would start with a blank canvas as it were...a fresh showered clean face shot before I got ready for my day...that menas no make up people!

You've been warned!
Here is Day 1...


a new project
a fresh start
a clean slate
a fresh face forward





more nekkidness? -->
HNT_1 the-otherhnt

20 comment:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

I think it's a beautiful start! Cheers!

Wed Oct 18, 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

The blank canvas is beautiful! I have started a scrapbook to do a photo journal of me using a lot of my HNT pictures. Good luck with your project and Happy HNT

Wed Oct 18, 08:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Leslie said...

Fresh showered clean start, nothing more beautiful than that - PERFECT place to start! 365 photo's -- that's a huge challenge - no days off, no down time? Yikes.

Happy HNT!

Wed Oct 18, 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

What a fun idea :)
HHNT!

Wed Oct 18, 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger Regal said...

I've seen this project done and it's amazing - have fun with it and HHNT

Wed Oct 18, 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Hi MC. I think it's a great picture, very authentic. And, I applaud your photography project. Click away! HHNT

Wed Oct 18, 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid."
— Hedy Lamarr.

Best of luck with the project.

Wed Oct 18, 09:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makeup is overrated and you are still beautiful. Naturally beautiful doll. HHNT
TG

Wed Oct 18, 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great idea!
And what a beautiful start...
hhnt

Wed Oct 18, 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

A cleansing of the soul too!
Lovely!

HHNT!

Thu Oct 19, 12:34:00 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

what a lovely fresh start! nothing like that no makeup glow that comes from true beauty!!

HHNT beautiful!!

Thu Oct 19, 01:44:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I love this concept and the fresh untainted image. You have stunning eyes.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Thu Oct 19, 02:23:00 AM  
Blogger keda said...

i like!
beautiful fresh clean start and a fabulous new project. great idea babe.

happy hnt sweetie.

Thu Oct 19, 03:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful, not only the pic, but the idea....
wow.

HHNT

Thu Oct 19, 06:04:00 AM  
Blogger The Middle Child said...

Nice clean fresh face. Happy HNT!

Thu Oct 19, 08:13:00 AM  
Blogger JuicyA said...

very pretty...and brave! hhnt!

Thu Oct 19, 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Awesome. Honest. Perfect.

Thu Oct 19, 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

As always ...your ideas are amazing.

HHNT !!!

Thu Oct 19, 09:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm... looks like it's going to be a good year :-)

Sun Oct 22, 03:24:00 AM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Best face forward, I always say.

Wed Oct 25, 05:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home